- Social Dimension
- Lifelong learning
- Qualification frameworks/ Degree structures
- Education, research and innovation
- International openness
- Data Collection / Reporting on the Bologna Process Implementation
- Financing and Governance of Higher Education
- Quality assurance
- Transparency tools
- Student Centred Learning
Related EU Activities
- Researchers in European Research Area
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Prague to Berlin
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Berlin to Bergen
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Bergen to London
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from London to Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve to Budapest and Vienna
- International seminars and conferences
- BFUG Working Group (WG) or network meetings
- Bologna Follow-up Group (BFUG) and BFUG Board meetings
- Extraordinary events
- Other relevant events
Please find here the Programme of the 2012 Bucharest Ministerial Conference and third Bologna Policy Forum.
The eighth edition of the Bologna Ministerial Conference and third edition of the Bologna Policy Forum will be hosted by the Romanian Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports in Bucharest, Romania, on 26-27 April 2012 at the Palace of the Parliament.
The Bucharest Ministerial Conference will assess the results of the start of the second decade of the Bologna Process and will put forward political orientations for the next period. Together with the Third Bologna Policy Forum, it will welcome about 500 participants representing 47 European Higher Education Area (EHEA) countries, the European Commission, BUSSINESSEUROPE, Council of Europe, Education International, ENQA, ESU, EUA, EURASHE and UNESCO as well as approximately 40 delegations of non-EHEA countries.
For more information regarding the Ministerial events please visit the dedicated website at: http://www.bologna-bucharest2012.ehea.info/.