Related EU Activities
- Researchers in European Research Area
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Prague to Berlin
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Berlin to Bergen
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Bergen to London
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from London to Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve to Budapest and Vienna
Between 1 July 2015 and 30 June 2018, the Secretariat of the Bologna Follow-up Group is held by France, as organizer of the next 2018 EHEA Ministerial Conference.
The team representing the French Bologna Follow-Up Group Secretariat includes fulltime permanent members, who are committed to the mission of ensuring professional and neutral support to further the consolidation of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA), under the authority of the Bologna Follow-Up Group (BFUG) and its Co-Chairs and Vice-Chair. For the first time since the establishment of this unit, the Bologna Follow-Up Group Secretariat is working with staff seconded from EHEA member countries.
The main tasks of the Bologna Follow-Up Group Secretariat are:
- providing administrative and operational support for the BFUG and its Board;
- supporting all Bologna working / advisory groups.;
- acting as an external and internal contact point for the European Higher Education Area;
- preparing the Ministerial Conference in France (2018) and the Fifth Bologna Policy Forum under the supervision of the BFUG.
In order to provide up to date information not only for the BFUG but also to the wider public, the Secretariat maintains the permanent European Higher Education Area website (http://www.ehea.info).
Composition of the French Bologna Follow-Up Group Secretariat (April 2016):
Head of the Secretariat
Members of the Secretariat