Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
date: 27 April 2015
Timely planned after the Regional Benchmarking Forum and on the eve of the Bologna Ministerial Conference, ATHENA Dissemination Event will take place on 13 March (17:00-18.30) at Yerevan State University.read more
- date: 27 March 2015 read more
- 14.05.2015 - 15.05.2015 Ministerial Conference and Bologna Policy Forum - Yerevan 2015
- 20.05.2015 The 7th Annual International Symposium on University Rankings and Quality Assurance 2015
- 30.06.2015 Board meeting
- 01.07.2015 - 03.07.2015 FACE 2015 Annual Conference | Closing the Gap: Bridges for Access and Lifelong Learning
- 15.07.2015 - 17.07.2015 40th annual Conference Improving University Teaching (IUT)