Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
date: 22 June 2016
The European Quality Assurance Register for Higher Education (EQAR) is the official register of quality assurance agencies in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that comply substantially with the EHEA’s agreed Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance (ESG).read more
EQAR is currently studying the feasibility of a European database of higher education institutions and programmes that have been subject to quality assurance by EQAR-registered agencies, allowing easy access to the corresponding reports and decisions.
EQAR invites every potential user of such a database to participate in a short survey that EQAR is carrying out in order to establish the relevance and usefulness of such a database.
The survey is available at: https://eqar.eu/surveys/database-users.html
date: 10 June 2016
The second meeting of the Advisory Group 2 - support for the Belarus roadmap took place in Minsk on 2-3 June, 2016.read more
- 12.09.2016 Advisory Group 3 - Dealing with non-implementation - restricted meeting
- 13.09.2016 Working Group 1 - Monitoring - restricted meeting
- 26.09.2016 - 27.09.2016 EURASHE Seminar on student engagement in applied research
- 14.10.2016 Advisory Group 1 - International cooperation - to be confirmed
- 18.10.2016 - 19.10.2016 Steering Committee for Educational Policy and Practice (CDPPE)
- 23.06.2016 Advisory Group 4 - Diploma Supplement revision - restricted meeting
- 20.06.2016 - 21.06.2016 Peer learning activity on permeability between different categories of higher education
- 15.06.2016 Co-chairs handover ceremony
- 13.06.2016 - 14.06.2016 Working Group 3 - New Goals - restricted meeting
- 06.06.2016 - 07.06.2016 Workshop EQUIP project - ESG 2015 as a tool for change