Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
University lecturers from both banks of the Nistru/Dniester River to visit the Bologna Secretariat in Yerevan, Armeniadate: 4 March 2014
University lecturers from both banks of the Nistru/Dniester River to visit the Bologna Secretariat in Yerevan, Armeniaread more
date: 27 February 2014
The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia visits the Bologna Secretariatread more
- 10.03.2014 - 11.03.2014 'Structural Reforms' WG 5th Meeting
- 18.03.2014 Breakfast briefing: Proposal for the revised ESG
- 25.03.2014 - 27.03.2014 The Steering Committee for Educational Policy and Practice (CDPPE)
- 02.04.2014 - 03.04.2014 PL4SD Interim Conference
- 03.04.2014 - 04.04.2014 Fourth meeting of SD&LLL WG
- 06.03.2014 NESSIE Co-Chairs' meeting
- 26.02.2014 - 27.02.2014 Fifth Meeting on the Ad-Hoc WG on the Revision of the ECTS Users' Guide
- 20.02.2014 - 21.02.2014 4th Meeting of the 3rd Cycle Ad-Hoc WG
- 14.02.2014 Romania’s commitments in the EHEA and their implementation at national level
- 13.02.2014 European RPL Network meeting