Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
- 11.12.2013 International Seminar on the Role of NQFs and QA in Recognition
- 16.12.2013 - 17.12.2013 Exchanging Practices on RPL - Learning from Nordic-Baltic Experiences
- 17.12.2013 - 18.12.2013 European RPL Network meeting
- 23.01.2014 - 24.01.2014 Mobility and Internationalisation WG meeting
- 12.02.2014 BFUG Board Meeting
- 09.12.2013 - 10.12.2013 'Structural Reforms' WG 4th Meeting
- 28.11.2013 - 29.11.2013 PLA on Increasing Synergies between the Implementation of the Learning Outcomes Approach and Quality Assurance Arrangements
- 21.11.2013 - 23.11.2013 European Quality Assurance Forum (EQAF)
- 15.11.2013 Reporting on the Implementation of the Bologna Process WG meeting
- 13.11.2013 - 14.11.2013 SD & LLL WG third meeting