Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
Deadline for Receiving Applications for the 2018 Ministerial Conference Host and for the EHEA Accessiondate: 24 September 2014
Deadline for Receiving Applications for the 2018 Ministerial Conference Host and for the EHEA Accessionread more
date: 22 September 2014
41st Bologna Follow Up Group Meetingread more
- 21.10.2014 - 22.10.2014 RIQAA Dissemination Conference/EQAR Members' Dialogue
- 27.10.2014 EU Summit on digital education
- 05.11.2014 - 06.11.2014 Reporting on the Implementation of the Bologna Process WG 5th meeting
- 13.11.2014 - 15.11.2014 9th European Quality Assurance Forum Changing education – QA and the shift from teaching to learning
- 18.11.2014 The European Qualifications Framework: Joint meeting of the National Coordination Points and the EHEA Coordinators