Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
- 24.04.2014 - 25.04.2014 ENQA 2014 Members Forum
- 12.05.2014 - 13.05.2014 Third Cycle ad-hoc WG 5th meeting
- 15.05.2014 - 16.05.2014 EURASHE 24th Annual Conference
- 19.05.2014 NESSIE annual meeting
- 19.05.2014 - 20.05.2014 Mobility and Internationalisation WG 5th meeting
- 11.04.2014 Meeting of the NQF correspondents
- 10.04.2014 ACA European Policy Seminar: Funding student mobility - Scholarships, grants and loans
- 09.04.2014 - 10.04.2014 The BFUG Meeting
- 07.04.2014 Sixth Meeting on the Ad-Hoc WG on the Revision of the ECTS Users' Guide
- 03.04.2014 - 04.04.2014 EUA Annual Conference 2014: Changing Landscapes in Learning and Teaching