Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
date: 18 June 2013
Second Meeting of Social Dimension and Lifelong Learningread more
date: 2 May 2013
EQAR Strategic Plan 2013-2017 and Annual Report 2012read more
- 27.06.2013 QA in HE and VET in the context of NQFs, EQF and QF-EHEA– promoting trust between the sectors
- 02.07.2013 Second meeting of the Reporting on the Implementation of the Bologna Process WG
- 05.09.2013 - 06.09.2013 Lithuanian Presidency Conference “European Higher Education in the World”
- 17.09.2013 BFUG Board meeting
- 20.09.2013 Conference on quality assurance, trust and recognition.
- 19.06.2013 International Conference on the Slovenian Qualifications Framework
- 19.06.2013 The Sixth meeting of the LRC Committee
- 16.06.2013 - 17.06.2013 ENIC/NARIC Network Joint Meeting
- 11.06.2013 - 13.06.2013 Enhancement and Innovation in Higher Education
- 30.05.2013 - 31.05.2013 3rd Cycle Ad-Hoc WG Meeting