Welcome to the EHEA official website!
The European Higher Education Area (EHEA) was launched along with the Bologna Process' decade anniversary, in March 2010, during the Budapest-Vienna Ministerial Conference.
As the main objective of the Bologna Process since its inception in 1999, the EHEA was meant to ensure more comparable, compatible and coherent systems of higher education in Europe. Between 1999 - 2010, all the efforts of the Bologna Process members were targeted to creating the European Higher Education Area, that became reality with the Budapest-Vienna Declaration of March, 2010. The next decade will be aimed at consolidating the EHEA and thus the current EHEA permanent website will play a key role in this process of intense internal and external communication.
date: 20 April 2016
OECD. (2016), "The internationalisation of doctoral and master's studies", Education Indicators in Focus, No. 39, OECD Publishing, Paris.read more
- date: 20 April 2016 read more
- 02.06.2016 - 04.06.2016 Advisory Group 2 - support for the Belarus roadmap - restricted meeting
- 03.06.2016 - 04.06.2016 Working Group 2 - Implementation - restricted meeting
- 06.06.2016 - 07.06.2016 Workshop EQUIP project - ESG 2015 as a tool for change
- 13.06.2016 - 14.06.2016 Working Group 3 - New Goals - restricted meeting
- 15.06.2016 Co-chairs handover ceremony
- 26.05.2016 - 27.05.2016 ESU - PASCL Final Conference on Student-Centred Learning
- 18.05.2016 Advisory Group 1 - International cooperation - restricted meeting
- 17.05.2016 Seminar on Automatic Recognition
- 09.05.2016 - 10.05.2016 Workshop EQUIP project - ESG 2015 as a tool for change
- 04.05.2016 EURASHE Workshop on access and inclusion of refugees in HE