Work programme 2015-2018
Bologna Follow-Up Group Board meeting LIII
Fifty-third meeting of the Bologna Follow-Up Group Board in Olso, 30 March 2017.
The BFUG board is an advisory committee for the Chairs and the Secretariat to prepare the BFUG meetings. It also deals with the Working and Advisory Groups, since one co-chair of each WG/AG is member of the BFUG board meetings.
The Board meeting is co-chaired by the Malta (EU-Presidency) and the Norway for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2017. France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event
- 12/06/2017 - 13/06/2017 Conference on Refugees impact on Bologna reform Malmö, Sweden - Other relevant event