Work programme 2015-2018
Working Group on Policy development for new EHEA goals 2015-2018 - meeting 5
Fifth meeting of the working group on Policy development for new EHEA goals.
1. Welcome, Introduction and Report from the BFUG Board and BFUG meetings in the first semester 2017
2. Adoption of the draft agenda
3. Fields so far not covered by the six topics
new goals for higher education policies / ministers
4. Discussion on final conclusions / the essence to be integrated in generic conclusions from the topics
4.1. New Learners and Active Citizenship
4.2. Relevant Competences, Digital Education and Professional Recognition
4.3. Teacher Support and European Higher Education Area : European Research Area
5. Discussion on final conclusions on New goals for higher education policies / ministers
6. Discussion on number, style etc. of final generic recommendations and prioritisation of the recommendations chosen
7. Further work of WG3 chairs and members
e.g. timetable for draft report and final recommendations, methods of and deadlines for involving the WG members, co-operation with other AG/WG
In a perspective of renewing the vision of the EHEA, the Working Group on New goals will be dedicated to defining new priorities for the future of the EHEA (taking into account the goals mentioned in the Yerevan communiqué and in “The Bologna Process revisited” paper).