Work programme 2015-2018
Bologna Follow-Up Group Meeting LIV
The fifty-fourth Bologna Follow-Up Group meeting will be held in Malta on 24-25 May 2017.
The BFUG is the executive structure supporting the Bologna Process in-between the Ministerial Conferences. The BFUG meetings play an important role in overseeing the implementation, following the ministerial conferences, while aiming at maintaining the development process.
The BFUG is co-chaired by the Malta (EU-Presidency) and the Norway for the period from 1st January to 30 June 2017. France is vice-chair until 30 June 2018.
Download the BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Minutes
Download the background documents bellow for each part of the agenda or all together on a .zip archive here BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - All documents (V8 06.09.2017)
Wednesday 24 May 2017, 08:30-17:45
1. Welcome and introduction to the meeting
Opening Speech by Professor Alfred J. Vella, Rector, University of Malta
Co-chairs from Malta, Norway and the Vice-chair from France
2. Adoption of the agenda
3. Minutes of the last meetings
Oral report from the Board Meeting by the Co-chairs
4. Applications for the 2020 conference
5. Update concerning the Working Groups
Deliverables and Contributions to the Ministerial Communiqué and the Bologna Policy Forum from ...
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Work Progress of Working Group 2 on implementation: Fostering implementation of agreed key commitments
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - WG2 annex 3 Structure of the report
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Work progress of Advisory Group 3 on DEALING WITH NON-IMPLEMENTATION
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Cyclic procedure for dealing with non-implemenation (AG3 Working Paper III)
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Draft Letter (specimen) to countries
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - Work Progress of Advisory Group 4 on Diploma Supplement Revision
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - AG4 annex 3 DS template
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - AG4 annex 4 DS Guidelines with track changes
BFUG Meeting 54 Gozo May 2017 - AG4 annex 5 DS template Europass
6. Fundamental values of the EHEA
7. Thematic Discussion : Innovative Learning Methods in Higher Education
7.1. Presentation and discussion led by VanDyck Silveira, CEO at Financial Times IE | Corporate Learning Alliance
Thursday 25 May 2017, 08:30-12:30
7. Thematic Discussion : Innovative Learning Methods in Higher Education (continued)
7.2. Parallel sessions on "Innovative Learning Methods in Higher Education"
7.3 Brief reports on parallel sessions
8. Information on the 2018 conference by the Secretariat
9. Report from the first meeting of the Drafting Committee for the 2018 Ministerial Communiqué and a potential Bologna Policy Forum Statement
10. Reports from the Consultative Members
11. Information by the incoming Co-chairs
11.1. BFUG board meeting in Russia on 26 September 2017 in St. Petersburg
11.2. BFUG meeting in Estonia on 9/10 November 2017 in Tartu