- Social Dimension
- Lifelong learning
- Qualification frameworks/ Degree structures
- Education, research and innovation
- International openness
- Data Collection / Reporting on the Bologna Process Implementation
- Financing and Governance of Higher Education
- Quality assurance
- Transparency tools
- Student Centred Learning
Related EU Activities
- Researchers in European Research Area
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Prague to Berlin
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Berlin to Bergen
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Bergen to London
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from London to Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve to Budapest and Vienna
General report of the Bologna seminar on student participation in HE governance, Aghveran, Armenia, 8-9 December 2011
On 8-9 December 2011, the Bologna Seminar on Student Participation in Higher Education Governance took place in Aghveran, Armenia.
The seminar was organized jointly by the Ministry of Education and Science of Armenia, the Council of Europe and European Students Union
The objective of the seminar was to look into current issues of student participation in higher education governance, from institutional to national and international levels, outlining the main problems and obstacles, looking for examples of good practice and proposing a way forward, as it was defined in the Background document of the seminar.
The general report, outlining the main challenges and conclusions on this topic, is now available for download here.