- Social Dimension
- Lifelong learning
- Qualification frameworks/ Degree structures
- Education, research and innovation
- International openness
- Data Collection / Reporting on the Bologna Process Implementation
- Financing and Governance of Higher Education
- Quality assurance
- Transparency tools
- Student Centred Learning
Related EU Activities
- Researchers in European Research Area
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Prague to Berlin
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Berlin to Bergen
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Bergen to London
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from London to Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve
- European Commission Report on Bologna Process from Leuven and Louvain-La-Neuve to Budapest and Vienna
- International seminars and conferences
- BFUG Working Group (WG) or network meetings
- Bologna Follow-up Group (BFUG) and BFUG Board meetings
- Extraordinary events
- Other relevant events
The 22nd EURASHE Annual Conference will be held at at the Radisson Blu Hotel Latvija, Riga, on the 10th and 11th May 2012.
The conference will be titled “Responding to challenges for European higher education: Lifelong learning and the Welfare Society” and will address two themes which will top the future agenda for European professional higher education, namely lifelong learning and the welfare society.
The event will be hosted by the BA School of Business and Finance in Riga and organised in collaboration with the FLLLEX project consortium and the Rectors' Conference of University Colleges Denmark.
More information can be found here.