Work programme 2015-2018
The Drafting Committee
A Drafting Committee has been set up in the Spring 2017. It is supported by the BFUG Secretariat.
The Drafting Committee is composed of the Co-chairs chairing in Spring 2018 (Bulgaria, Serbia), the two outgoing Co-chairs of that period (Estonia, Russia), the former Co-chairs (Malta, Norway) and the Vice-chair (France).
The Drafting Committee is entrusted with the responsibility to prepare the Draft Communiqué. A communiqué is adopted at each Ministerial Conference that outlines decisions taken by the Ministers about the central aspects of the EHEA, including its further developments and commitments by its member countries, the new applications for membership to the EHEA as well as any other main changes to the process.
The Drafting Committee co-ordinates the proposals coming from the Advisory and Working Groups. The Committee writes a draft Communiqué which is discussed by the BFUG and the Ministers at the Ministerial Conference. It is responsible for reviewing all proposed amendments.
- 30/06/2017 Drafting Committee meeting Paris, France - Drafting Committee
- 05/09/2017 WG New Goals 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Working Group meeting
- 29/06/2017 Joint meeting co-chairs Paris, France - Working Group meeting
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 13/06/2017 - 14/06/2017 WG Implementation 2015-2018 Malmö, Sweden - Working Group meeting
- First meeting, Oslo 31 March 2017
- Second meeting, Paris 30 June 2017
- Third meeting, Saint Petersburg 25 September 2017