Work programme 2015-2018
Workshop on Exploring Synergies Between Quality Assurance and Qualifications Recognition
European Association for Quality Assurance in higher education (ENQA) is organising a workshop entitled “Exploring Synergies Between Quality Assurance and Qualifications Recognition” on 1-2 June in Dublin, Ireland, hosted by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI).
The workshop aims to reveal conclusions from the ENQA working group on quality assurance and recognition‘s recent survey to QA agencies, while engaging participants in discussions surrounding the latest developments, challenges, and best practices concerning the implementation of ESG standard 1.4.
The event is open to all interested stakeholders, but is geared primarily to those working within QA agencies and ENIC-NARIC centres.
- 26/09/2017 BFUG Board 55 Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation - BFUG Board meeting
- 26/04/2017 WG Monitoring 2015-2018 Riga, Latvia - Working Group meeting
- 27/03/2017 AG Revision of Diploma Supplement 2015-2018 Brussels, Belgium - Advisory Group meeting
- 07/06/2017 AG Non-implementation 2015-2018 Strasbourg, France - Advisory Group meeting
- 22/03/2017 Mainstreaming Social Dimension in the EHEA Linz, Austria - Other relevant event